Friday, April 8, 2011

Color Abound!





I was up REALLY late last night (or I should say somewhat early this morning) and I decided it was time to add a little color to the Bouquet that I did last week.  Then when I finished that, I had one more Mooka that screamed out for some color too.  I'm still working on fine-tuning the Mooka pattern, but it's getting better from my standpoint.  It's nice to have something that you can work on and just change a few things (like the color or the layout of the pattern) and have a totally different result - it's pretty neat!  I think sometimes we get used to doing things the same way and expect a different result (which I think we all know doesn't work).  Today I hope you change something up a little and see how different the results are.  Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment